Another sister.

1:35 PM / Posted by happy lil family /

So another one of my sisters- Megan, has given her hand to be baptised. She has wanted this so much for about a year, but has now decided it is the time for her. She is very happy. I am the oldest of 8 and the sis right under me is also in the faith- her name is Stephanie. I am so happy that I am going to have two sister sisters. Lol ;) Please keep her in your prayers. We have some family coming down from Idaho this weekend and Megan has decided to wait for them to be here to share her special day, so we are planing on the baptism being on Sunday. I will take pictures and post them on Monday. Love to all.

5 comments:

Comment by Sis. Frankie on June 9, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Praise God! Another one has decided to accept Jesus and become a part of the Family of God. My heart is surely rejoicing. Please give our new sister a big huge from all of us Hoosier brethren.

Comment by Tiffany on June 10, 2009 at 7:38 AM

I don't think i've have had the pleasure of meeting Megan. I hope i get to very soon! That is so sweet that she is giving her hand to be baptized. Thanks for sharing with us!

Love you!

Comment by Sis. Lori P. on June 10, 2009 at 8:06 AM

Whoa! I love your new look! We are also so happy for your family that another of the kids have given their hands to the Lord! Maybe this fall when it quietens down there you all can make a trip to see us? Your parents sure enjoyed our fall last year! Can't wait for pics too!

Comment by Kim on June 10, 2009 at 9:48 AM

Thats sweet Rachel! I cant wait to see the pics.

Comment by Sister D on June 11, 2009 at 7:47 AM

What sweet news!! It makes my day to picture the joy that will fill your dear Mom and Dads faces on that happy day. Love you and Miss you

Post a Comment