New sisters- two new post- hope you enjoy the pics:)

12:44 PM / Posted by happy lil family /

A couple hours after the baptism, we had an ordnance supper at our house. It was the first time we have had one at our place and it turned out very well. The new sisters were so sweet to watch. There were also alot of very sweet testimonies. A very happy day for all.

Brother Russel and Sister Amanda Me, my Aunt Angela, Aunt Jane, Sister-in-law Angelica and brother-in-law Jake
My sisters-Sister Megan and Sister Stephanie
Sister Megan washed Sister Amanda's feet

Sis Amanda washed sis Rosalie's feet

Bro. Warren, Bro .Tim, and Bro. Russel Megan and Amanda
Me and my Aunt Angela.
After the supper we had snacks and visiting. We had a very blessed day. Around the table is my Aunt Shonna, Uncle Tim, mother-in-law Rosalie, father-in-law Mark, Uncle Rocky, Aunt Jane, Mom, Sister Wanda, Brother Carl and little Halea.

7 comments:

Comment by Sis Stubby on June 16, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Thank you so much for this It was really an uplift to me

Comment by Kim on June 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Im thankful the Lord blessed you all with a sweet day. I was glad to see Zac, Amanda and Seth in the background! Who knows what will happen with those threes in the days to come. Thanks for posting the pics! I've been waiting...lol

Now that it is over can you please send Rocky and Jane home? I miss them terribly!

Love you and hope the Lord will make a way for us to come visit you all when he finishes healing my leg.

Comment by Sis. Lori P. on June 17, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Sis. Rachel, thank you so much for calling me at work yesterday to tell me that you'd posted pictures! I was able to google chat with family while at work and let them know that you'd posted pics! Thank you so much for being faithful to post these for us out here in Oregon! Love to all your family... :)

Comment by Rosalie on June 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM

You called Sis. Lori and not me.....? No chocolate cake for you! Sunday was such a very good day, thanks for pics. Love ya sweetie.

Comment by Jackie on June 18, 2009 at 12:05 PM

I love the pics they are so beautiful. They really make me feel connected to all the ones particapating. Its almost like being there.

Comment by Sis. Frankie on June 23, 2009 at 6:53 PM

My Spirit has been so uplifted. I loved the pictures. Thank you so much for sharing these with us. I agree with Jackie, it's almost like being there.

Comment by Sister D on June 27, 2009 at 8:38 AM

What a day of rejoicing the Lord has given you! Your pictures make us feel such a part of your blessing :)Thank you so much for sharing. Love you much

Post a Comment