Our wedding- 5 years ago September 25,2004

10:10 PM / Posted by happy lil family /

Josh and I

Dad and I
My sisters Leah, Sarah, Stephanie, me, Josh and my uncle Bro. Lindell Owens

Mom made my dress
My mom also decorated my cake

Jake Johnson, Josh, me, Stephanie, Sarah, and Leah
Josh's family
It has been a very good 5 years. God has been good so good to us. I am very thankful to have met and married such a sweetheart. I love him so very much. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Lots of special memories for us. Love and prayers to all! We are going to take family pictures soon, so I will post them when we do.

2 comments:

Comment by Rosalie on October 2, 2009 at 8:21 AM

My how the time flys. Doesn't seem like five years and yet so much has happened. Looking forward to the next five ( Lord willin ). Love ya sweetie.

Comment by Sister D on October 7, 2009 at 10:35 AM

What beautiful pictures! I remember the boys coming home to tell us all about their trip to tour wedding :) It's just so hard to believe that was five years ago. It is sweet to think of how much the lord has blessed you since that day.
Much Love!

Post a Comment